We offer expertise on what constitutes good ESG practice and ways to implement a responsible investment approach.
Our team can help you across all facets of your ESG investment journey through both:
- Customised Research Reports
Access to research and data products combined with in-house expertise spanning more than 20 years allows CAER to deliver customised research solutions for our clients. Our research clients include large-scale institutional investors, boutique fund managers, civil society organisations, charitable groups, local councils and government bodies.
- Responsible Investment Consulting
We work with our clients to determine what responsible investment approaches are best suited for their business, and help develop sound policies and strategies for RI implementation, measurement and reporting. This can include the full gamut of RI services for new entrants to the RI market, as well as assisting older organisations in updating their RI framework as their expertise matures.
We can help you consider and implement ESG practices, get in touch.
- RI strategies, policy development and reviews
- Bespoke and small cap coverage
- Short form reports and local ratings with 15 year history
- Asset reviews and ethical audits
- Portfolio reporting and review
- Specialised and customised ratings
- Thematic research projects