Through our partnership with Vigeo Eiris, CAER provides detailed, global ESG coverage of more than 4,000 issuers. This includes dedicated qualitative and quantitative ESG coverage of the ASX 300 and NZ 50 for the Australasian market.
Vigeo Eiris offers a variety of services including assessments and data, indices and rankings, and other customised solutions. ESG information can be accessed in a variety of formats depending on a client’s needs.
CAER works with investment managers to help customise these services and provide practical solutions. Our research can be integrated into analysis and investment management processes. From sovereign and corporate bonds to equities, we provide independent, comprehensive, and robust extra-financial research.
Common products and services used by investment managers include:
- Sustainability Ratings and opinions
- Company ESG reports
- Controversy monitoring and risk assessments
- Controversial activities and weapons screens
- Climate risk assessments
- Sustainable goods and services
- Conflict zone screening
- ESG portfolio analysis
- Quantitative ESG data
- Investment universe and ESG structured products
- RI strategies, policy development and reviews
- Bespoke and small cap coverage
- Specialised and customised ratings
Feel free to get in touch to discuss your needs. Contact us