CAER is a leading Australasian provider of independent research into the environmental, social, governance (ESG) and ethical performance of companies and investment portfolios. CAER is one of the oldest ESG research houses in Australia. We work directly with our clients to ensure the ESG information they get is tailored for purpose and help implement ethical considerations across all facets of their investment journey.
Through this partnership we provide ESG data and assessments, ratings and screening information. Vigeo Eiris services help our clients to:
- Access research customised to ESG policies and approaches
- Monitor companies and portfolios on ESG, controversies, carbon and energy transition
- Support active ownership
- Build new investment universes and indices
We provide ESG research coverage on 4,000 issuers, and thematic research covering up to 10,000 issuers. This includes our CAER specific coverage of the ASX 300 and the NZ 50 across the entire Vigeo Eiris product suite.
Beyond our global ESG platform and associated ESG data products we are able to directly work with our clients to undertake specific and customised research projects. These include:
- Responsible investment policy and implementation support
- Portfolio assessments and screening scenarios
- Bespoke thematic research reports
- Bespoke ethical or ESG assessments
Our team combines and adds value to ESG research to turn it into practical solutions for investors.